Would you like to participate and lead some of the largest and most dynamic multinational companies in the life science environment? Our Basel audit group is actively looking for highly motivated individuals to join their team. In this challenging audit position you will be involved in and lead various projects.
Assistant Manager or Manager Global Accounts with a Life Science focus
- Audits of multinational companies with headquarters in Switzerland in accordance with IFRS and US GAAP and Swiss subsidiaries of U.S. companies including reporting to KPMG U.S. and other group auditors
- Audits of spin-offs, disposals, opening balance sheets and acquired businesses in connection with various business combinations
- Other transaction based projects that require in depth IFRS and process expertise
- Potentially Accounting advisory and other advisory services to non-audit clients
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and group audits as well as desirable, but not a requirement, US GAAP, US GAAP/PCAOB and SEC requirements and US audit methodology.
- Minimum 3-4 years of recent audit experience either with KPMG or another Big 4 firm and proficiency in researching accounting and auditing issues
- Preferably accounting degree (Swiss CA, US CPA , ACCA or equivalent
- Strong project management skills
- Able to deliver high quality services under tight deadlines
- Highly motivated team player, curious, proactive and with a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; Preferably also in German
A position in the Basel audit group will allow you to gain further valuable technical accounting and auditing experience in a dynamic international setting. If you are eager to broaden your experience and improve your skill set and résumé, we can offer you opportunities to realize your full potential.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.