We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual, with targeted on- and off-the-job coaching and training to help you grow on a personal and professional level. You'll be part of a global network of 223,000 specialists, more than 3,000 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of assurance, tax and legal advice and consulting.
Senior Consultant / Manager Turkey International Private Clients Group
What you can expect from us.
- You work in a team of highly specialized experts on the development and implementation of state of the art, complex, compliant & sustainable international tax & legal planning structures for corporate and individual clients from mainly Turkey
- You contribute to the multinational individual tax and wealth planning for entrepreneurs and HNWIs with the main focus on Turkey (but not limited to), including private holding and investment structures, asset protection structures, estate planning, international relocation and residence real estate acquisition.
- You work on international investment, holding, finance, IP, trading, management and service structures for multinational corporate clients.
- You contribute to our business with Turkish-speaking clients, ensuring sustained growth and expanding existing business reach and proactively start creating new sales leads / opportunities.
- You get involved into projects led by other practice groups as we expand our international business for wealthy families, individuals and entrepreneurs What we expect from you.
What we expect from you.
- You have strong international tax planning and structuring skills (recognized International Tax LL.M degree or similar education is a clear asset) with several years of active experience with domestic and international Turkey related inbound and outbound clients (based Big 4 Consulting Firm, international or domestic major Law Firm).
- You have a very good understanding of Turkish tax law. Knowledge of Turkish corporate law, Civil law, regulatory environment would be a plus.
- You have experience of working with HNWIs / UHNWIs.
- You are fluent in English (excellent oral and writing skills) and Turkish (native not required).
- You have a talent and ambitions in business development, good communication and interpersonal skills as well as leadership and analytical thinking skills.
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers
PwC, Robert Jacsman, phone 058 792 16 24
Line of service: Tax & Legal
Starting date: to be discussed