Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd. is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (SIX: BSLN). It focuses on products that address increasing resistance and non-response to current treatment options in the therapeutic areas of bacterial infections, fungal infections and cancer. The company uses the integrated research, development and commercial operations of its subsidiary Basilea Pharmaceutica International Ltd. to discover, develop and commercialize innovative pharmaceutical products to meet the medical needs of patients with serious and potentially life-threatening conditions.
In order to strengthen our Development Department we are looking for an experienced:
Clinical Research Physician (M/F)
- Functions as a medical lead for the ongoing clinical studies (Medical Monitoring); supports the operative conduct of clinical studies and data review as the medical expert
- Provides medical input in clinical development plans, strategy, and external scientific projects
- Provides medical input to preparation of clinical documents, e.g, study protocols, CRFs, database outputs, investigators brochures, periodic safety reports, etc.
- Supports interactions with Health Authorities (HAs), including preparation of meetings, documentation, presentations and active participation at meetings with HAs
- Contributes with medical expertise to study reports and publications
- Provides support for relevant SOPs in Clinical Development
- Continuously monitors competitive information
- Participates in out and in-licensing activities; contributes to the preparation of partnering packages from a medical perspective
- Supports other functions (Medical Affairs, Communications, Commercial, Pricing and Reimbursement) from a medical perspective
- MD degree, preferably with oncology and hematology specialization
- Minimum of 2 years of progressively increasing clinical development experience within the pharmaceutical industry preferably oncology/hematology
- Ability to resolve clinical/medical problems with minimal supervision
- Able to deliver oral presentations and write in a clear, focused, and concise manner
- Well organized and structured, able to manage the work in an multi-functional matrix
- Quality focused and team oriented, with strong analytical and operational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German and French would be advantageous
We offer an interesting and varied work environment in a dynamic future-oriented enterprise with a highly motivated team, a competitive salary and benefits.
We look forward to receiving your online application including your complete documents. For additional information please contact Ms Nadine Pfrüner.
Please apply online: http://www.basilea.com/Careers/