Fossil Group, Inc. is a global design, marketing, distribution and innovation company specializing in lifestyle accessories. Under a diverse portfolio of owned and licensed brands, our offerings include fashion watches, jewelry, handbags, small leather goods and wearables. With our newest owned brand, Misfit, we’re bringing style and technology to the high-growth connected space. We’re committed to delivering the best in design and innovation across our owned brands, Fossil, Michele, Misfit, Relic, Skagen and Zodiac, and licensed brands, adidas, Armani Exchange, Burberry, Chaps, Diesel, DKNY, Emporio Armani, Karl Lagerfeld, kate spade new york, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors and Tory Burch. We bring each brand story to life through an extensive wholesale distribution network across 150 countries and over 600 retail locations. Certain press release and SEC filing information concerning the Company is also available at www.fossilgroup.com.
At the European headquarter based in Basel we are looking for an
E-Commerce Specialist Amazon (m/f)
- Constantly optimize product assortments and merchandising activities on the 5 European Amazon websites
- Liaising with internal Marketing team to ensure smooth operations of all marketing and promo plans – Prime Day, Black Friday/Cyber Monday alignment, ensuring right products are promoted, communicate availabilities to marketing team for promo alignment
- Day-to-day liaison with Amazon on all operational issures – ensuring smooth operations of all activities
- Closely monitor orders analyze sales results in detail and improve KPI’s
- Assist in Sales analysis and forecasting – monitoring and reporting on weekly performance via Vendor Central
- A commercial diploma (e.g. 3 year Swiss Federal diploma) or equivalent degree
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in an international environment supporting senior management
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar role (Amazon or other big E-Commerce players), sales or operations
- Strong knowledge
- English (fluent), German is a plus
- Experience in international, cross-functional and multi-cultural environments of consumer/lifestyle products
- Demonstrated ability to interpret consumer trends and research and implement relevant marketing programs
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change
- Excellent relationship skills
You are passionate for watches, jewelry and fashion and you would like to explore this fantastic challenge? We are looking forward receiving your application.
Life is Short, Work Somewhere Awesome!