The Company Reize Optik AG is producing since 1953 lenses of top class. Our company combines long-term know-how with the latest technologies for the production of high-quality spectacle lenses. We act entrepreneurially and in a solution oriented manner to meet the needs of our customers with genuine innovations and services.
Administrative and Finance manager
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
A) Financial, Accounting and Administrative supervision
- To plan, develop, lead and manage all aspects of financial and accounting activities, meeting standards of accuracy, internal control and Group reporting deadlines.
- General Ledger and Sub-Ledger (AP/AR/GL)
- Accruals and Closing entries
- VAT declaration
- Tax declaration
- Manage the preparation of the monthly management and financial accounts and provide a comprehensive analysis of the monthly results versus budget together with recommendations for corrective actions.
- Implement and maintain financial operating rules and procedures for all aspects of the business.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities
- Communicate, discuss and challenge financial impacts with BU-managers.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and reporting to the Company
B) Human Resources Management
- To assist the management in the strategic decisions linked to the organization;
- To support the managers with the management of their staff (hiring, training, disciplinary procedures) and with the implementation of social legislature;
- To ensure compliance with the HR group policies
- To guarantee the accuracy of monthly salaries and reliability of social reporting.
C) Management and representing
- To manage the administrative services : secretaries, finances and HR (3 employees)
- To represent the company to third parties: labour inspection, occupational health inspection, tax authorities, auditors and financial institutions
Knowledge and Experience
- Solid experience in job positions with Finance and HR staff management
- BS in Finance, MBA or equivalent highly desirable
- 5+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles,
Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with Managers/Staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- Strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- PC proficiency is essential (Windows environment) and strong working knowledge of Excel is preferred
- Fluent German/French or English/French
Reize Optik AG
Madame Bianca Resca