We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual, with targeted on- and off-the-job coaching and training to help you grow on a personal and professional level. You'll be part of a global network of 223,000 specialists, more than 3,000 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of assurance, tax and legal advice and consulting.
Manager Organisation Design / Operating Model Transformation
What you can expect from us.
- You take an active role in the expansion of a top tier consulting team in the field of organisation design and work in a dynamic international environment.
- You have a key role in the development of high-quality concepts and solutions of organisation structure and processes (e.g. restructuring, merger & acquisition, change management, cost reduction).
- You work on external client projects (business transformation) and take responsibility for work packages or specific clients.
- You deliver international organisational transformation projects going from strategy development, through design, implementation to optimisation.
What we expect from you.
- You bring an excellent Master University or ETH degree (all disciplines) and more than 5 years of relevant working experience in organisation design.
- You are a strong strategic thinker and a structured, business analytical person who is willing to travel to her/his international clients.
- You are fluent in English (communication and facilitation skills) and either German or French.
- You are able to take a lead on business development (e.g. market targeting and proposal work).
- You have strong experience in management consulting or in operating model transformation especially in client work regarding organisation design and business transformation.
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers
PwC, Francisca Richter, phone 058 792 16 81
Line of service: Advisory
Starting date: by agreement