UX Research Participant Coordinator(Recruiter)
For our Client, a global well-known company, we are looking for
UX Research Participant Coordinator
Duration: 12 months contract
Languages: English fluency (German or Swiss German desirable, but not essential)
As an Ads & Commerce User Experience Study Recruiter you'll have the opportunity to support the user research activities for Ads products - this research ensures the development of innovative, user-friendly, best-of-breed Ads products.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Identify, invite, and schedule appropriate candidates so they may participate in user experience studies.
- Communicate with all stakeholders regarding recruitment status; this includes those from other teams who have relationships with the research participants, user experience researchers, and participants.
- Maintain records for all participant activity.
- Work with a team of worldwide Ads user experience researchers, handling multiple studies of different formats and schedules at once.
- Recruit research participant candidates for a variety of in-person and remote and online studies; coordinate the logistics of user research participation.
- Maintain relationships with account managers in sales other business areas in order to maintain participant pools and communications.
- Innovate on use of data, reporting and tools to improve strategies, and outreach communications in order to deliver quality participants.
- Adhere to and inform others of the policies and ethical codes related to conducting user research.
You have strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple recruitment tasks simultaneously. Also:
- BA/BS in communications, marketing, computer science, human computer interaction, cognitive science, experimental psychology, anthropology, information science, or other field emphasizing human behaviour.
- 2+ years of experience with participant screening and recruiting, ideally in a research context.
- Demonstrated proficiency with office productivity tools including email, web browser, database search, spreadsheet and word processing applications;
- Able to work independently, to prioritize time between multiple projects, and to adapt to changing schedules and priorities.
- Good organizational skills that allow you to maintain a high level of accuracy across many details at once.
Does it sound like you? Then do not hesitate to apply!
Harvey Nash AG
+41 43 508 8891