Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, an international upscale hotel management company with over 16’000 staff members, is represented in 24 countries with 84 hotels and resorts currently in operation. Focusing on expansion in its core markets of Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts specialises in business and conference hotels, as well as holiday resorts, all reflecting a sense of place and respect for their local communities. Of Swiss heritage and headquartered in Zurich, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is passionate about delivering premium service, culinary enjoyment and sustainable environments – all with a personal touch.
The Corporate Centre Finance and Controlling Team in Baar is currently looking for
Accounting Manager (m/f)
Your key responsibilities:
- Statutory accounting and management reporting of the company Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts Management AG
- Corporate cost center accounting of all Corporate Centre functions/ departments
- Review and supervision of one accounting team member
- Accounting, controlling and billing of fees on a monthly basis
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Preparation of company’s reporting package
- Responsible for the accounting, monthly, half-year and year-end closing of the Company
- Preparation of VAT return
- Preparation of tax compliance information for tax consultants
- Contribute to effective interaction with external auditors and other relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Cash disposition, cash planning and treasury in close cooperation with Group treasury
- Billing of services to subsidiaries in accordance with transfer pricing guidelines
- Degree in accounting
- Experience of 3-5 years in the accounting department of an international company,
- Ability to work in a multi-company environment,
- Fair knowledge of Swiss GAAP and IFRS for SME
- SAP experience/know-how, Hyperion or Cognos an asset
- Good command of English and German written and spoken
- Ability to organize your position efficiently and work under tight time constraints
- Good communication skills, an open and dynamic personality, solution-driven, and with the ability to work in a small team, hands-on person.
- Sense of responsibility, self-starter
We offer an international, interesting and exciting working environment in a top modern business building not far away from Baar. The role offers a competitive salary, various social and other benefits.
Are you interested? Please send us your application documents including the earliest possible start date, your salary expectations to email@example.com.
We look forward receiving your application!
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts Management AG
Frau Sinem Eren
Human Resources Manager