We are interested in hearing from Big4 Auditors or experienced Finance or Banking Recruitment Consultants who are passionate about working with people. This is an opportunity that will suit someone very ambitious who is looking to be part of a dynamic, passionate and result driven team
Recruitment Consultant Finance & Accounting (m/w)
With more than 40 years of recruitment experience, PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of Permanent and Interim positions.
Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together. More than 5,800 employees in 35 countries can be proud of being part in our global success, including giving something back to local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programs. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal and professional growth.You will benefit from a well-recognised brand and a strong team to support your growth
As part of the Michael Page Finance & Accounting and Financial Services & Banking team, you will be responsible to change the lives of mid-senior professionals within your field of expertise.
You will benefit from a well recognised brand and a strong team to support your growth.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify, develop and manage client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and contract negotiation.
- Assess and respond to the needs of each client and ensure timely delivery.
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond. That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and supporting your candidates through the recruitment process.
- Maximise the profitability of your own specialist area. As well as benefiting from the support of an experienced team, you will need to use your professional sales skills to develop strong relationships with your clients and candidates
- Proactively develop relationships with your clients through regular contact, face-to-face meetings and providing a first-class recruitment service
- Identify and develop new and existing clients
- Match the best candidate to your jobs in a consultative, professional and efficient manner
You will enjoy the challenge of working in a competitive, target-driven environment and being well-rewarded for your successes.
Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise Page Group's performance
You have a degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
At least 2 years of experience in Finance & Accounting, Banking or External Audit (Big 4 would be ideal), or experience from the recruitment industry in one of these fields.
Furthermore you should be highly ambitious, outgoing, passionate, energetic, team oriented, and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as entrepreneurial spirit.
You are driven and love to meet people, build long lasting relationships and develop business ideas.
You have a client centric mentality and you are eager to achieve your goals.
German and English are a must
We provide unlimited international career opportunity.
You will receive development opportunities throughout your career and work with a dynamic, proud and passionate team.
During your entire career we are continuously providing training and coaching for every level of employment.
We have a multicultural office in the heart of Zürich.
Michael Page Switzerland