Global PR Intern
La Prairie is the leader in luxury skincare, present in 90 countries around the world. Synonymous not only with luxury, the La Prairie name evokes innovation, performance, high-touch service and Swissness - the purity, precision and excellence inherent to the extraordinary land that saw the
brand's inception in 1978. La Prairie endeavours to fulfill a quest for timeless beauty through the
highest standards of advanced technology combined with exquisite formulations and elegant packaging - elevating science to art.
For our Global Marketing Team with seat in Volketswil ZH we are looking for a
Global Public Relations Intern
- Supports the Global PR Department in the development, implementation and execution of global & local press events.
- Coordinates logistics & planning of activities during events (sources venues and vendors, arranges transportation and hotel bookings, shipments etc.)
- Assists markets in their daily enquiries.
- Tracks & supports general media requests from markets.
- Helps with drafting press releases and PR collateral.
- Maintains library of global press placements: compiles and distributes clip reports.
- Fulfils and tracks product requests.
- English Fluent
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Communications or Public Relations
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments and accomplish projects
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills including: writing, proof reading and speaking
- Exceptional organization and administrative skills
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: 6 months
Location: Industriestrasse 8, 8604 Volketswil, ZH, Switzerland
Interested: If you are interested in this exciting position, please send your full application to:
Ms. Katharina Bösch, email@example.com, Ref.: Global PR Intern
La Prairie Group AG
Frau Katharina Bösch