For our DSM General Services Departments (i.e. Sourcing, IT, Communications, HR, Finance etc.), we are looking for a HR Business Partner (f/m) to provide operational and tactical HR support.
HR Business Partner (f/m)
- Deliver business value by partnering with (global) HR colleagues in order to execute the HR Year Plan which contributes to the realization of the business year plans of the client groups. The HR Year Plan is based on the Business Strategy and contains the structure, leadership, culture and talent management elements that are critical for the aimed business results
- Support your (global) HR colleagues on initiatives to enhance high performance and create an inclusive and collaborative culture of the internal organization from an HR perspective
- Work with HR colleagues to ensure the execution of strategic workforce planning, taking into consideration macro and market developments, business plans, formation, location, cost, productivity and capability levels of staff. You use HR reporting and analytics to provide insight and drive performance
- Support your HR colleagues in applying change management practices during organizational change programs. Be responsible for all operational/tactical elements of these change programs in your region
- Coordinate the execution of key processes like Performance Management, Career Management, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and Reward & Recognition. Provide management information and insights based on workforce analytics, KPIs and external data.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a broad field of P&O subjects, with Talent Management, Organizational Development and Change Management
- Experience in working in a matrix structure is highly desirable, preferably in an international company
- Fluent English and German skills are a must. Good overall cross-cultural and business communication skills. Other language skills (e.g. French) are an asset
- Strong affinity for working with systems and tools
- Good understanding of Swiss Labor Laws and Regulations
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills; ability to engage others and to build trust
- Team player with "can do" attitude
- Ability to prioritize and to multi-task
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact:
Interested in this position? Please apply online by sending us your CV & Motivation letter in English via the career portal ( www.dsm.com/careers , position no. 5221). Please note that we do not accept applications by email.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Frau Jutta Eberlin
Recruitment Business Partner