Business Solution Analyst ERP
The Business Solution Analyst will join a talented and highly motivated team of SAP Business Solution Analysts. Interacting with customers and enhancing projects and maintenance activities on a daily basis, reporting to the Team Head. Traveling internationally in order to support a Regional user base is needed. (Germany and Switzerland)
- Start to end work on existing system functionality; creating new features due to upcoming business needs.
- Creation of functional and technical documentations, test plans and scripts.
- Validate, audit and ensure legal compliance of the system throughout lifecycle.
- Provide content knowledge on Problem, Incident and Change management processes to the respective IT teams.
- Collaboration with other IT teams to optimize operational performance of the system.
- Coordinate activities for small to medium changes; beeing involved in projects and support them.
- Support process improvement to optimize user experience and business understanding of the solution.
- 5+ years of SAP work experience, especially SAP EWM hands on.
- Knowledge of SAP Modules MM, PP/PI, SD, QM
- 3+ years hands on configuration experience in SAP EWM
- Detailed knowledge of EWM process including
- Material Flow System and integration with PLC
- Inbound and Outbound Delivery processing
- ECC-EWM integration (incl Quality Management)
- Storage control using EWM both process and layout oriented
- RF environment and ITS mobile would be an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Expert in deploying and monitoring SAP solutions
- Skilled in Problem/Incident Management, experience with ITIL and SLAs
- Ability to work with remote and virtual teams
If your CV matches the requirements above we are more than happy to receive your application.