Das DSM Werk Lalden mit seinen rund 160 Mitarbeitenden ist einer der wichtigsten Lieferanten von Zwischenprodukten für die Herstellung von Vitaminen und Carotinoiden innerhalb der DSM Nutritional Products Geschäftseinheit. Daneben wird eine breite Palette an Aromen und Riechstoffen sowie Zwischenprodukten für die Riechstoff- und Agrochemie für Kunden in aller Welt hergestellt.
Are you a Chemist (w/m) with experience or interest in the area of process safety? Then our position as Chemist (w/m) might be the right next step for you. Based in Lalden, Switzerland, you will be part of our Improve Plant department.
- Identify, analyze and solve process inefficiencies related to safety, quality, environmental impact, yield and capacity
- Assure innovative chemical and technological practices are employed in order to accomplish best in class manufacturing
- Scale up and introduction of new products in close cooperation with innovation management
- Lead interdisciplinary project teams and ensure that the project objectives and milestones are met within the approved budget, timing and in accordance with all relevant safety & quality requirements
- Execute process safety studies as a specialist to ensure safe and environmentally acceptable operation
- Troubleshoot product & process issues, failure and deviation investigation
- Investigate, propose and manage chemical process improvement projects
- Lead & support in MOC’s and root cause analysis for chemistry related topics
- At least a Master degree with a minimum 3 years working experience or a PhD in chemistry
- Proactive and entrepreneurial behavior in a complex environment
- Excellent communication ability and team player attitude
- Drive for continuous improvement and eager to learn
- Preferable education in Lean, Six Sigma and project management
- Requires knowledge of project management discipline
- Knowledge on process safety is a plus
- Fluent in German, good speaking and writing in English
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact:
Interested in this position? Please apply online by sending us your cv & motivation letter, reference letters and diplomas in English via our career portal ( www.dsm.com/careers ). For additional questions, please contact Maryline Muhe, Recruitment Business Partner, ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Frau Maryline Muhe