UMS Skeldar AG, a joint venture between Swiss based UMS Aero AG and Sweden based Saab AB (publ.), is a leading international co-orporation specialized in developing innovative flying robots’ technologies for aircrafts and helicopters RPAS (Remotely Piloted Air Systems). The high-tech company focuses on the production and distribution of small and medium sized RPAS on a global scale.
Senior System Engineer RPAS
System Engineer (Unmanned Aircraft Systems) 100%
UMS Skeldar AG, a joint venture between Swiss based UMS Aero AG and Sweden based Saab AB (publ.),
is a leading international co-orporation specialized in developing innovative flying robots' technologies for
aircrafts and helicopters RPAS (Remotely Piloted Air Systems). The high-tech company focuses on the production and distribution of small and medium sized RPAS on a global scale.
We are seeking immediately a senior UAS System Engineer 100%, to support the Engineering Team / Design Organisation for our Headquarters in Möhlin, Switzerland.
- System and requirement engineering for an unmanned helicopter system
- Design support for of the top-level system architecture and functional system analysis
- Technical lead for assigned development projects, including coordination of the project activities with other project members, production, testing and suppliers
- Prepare the design data (including electrical wiring schemes) for production and integration of avionics systems and components
- Prepare, check and release design data for suppliers and production
- Write and review technical documentation for product development and certification
- Liaise with suppliers, certification engineers, customers at a technical level
- Coordination of systems and helicopter assembly with the production team
- Prepare and review test documents and support component, ground, and flight test activities
- Experience with helicopter systems or similar experience in general aviation
- 5 + years work experience
- Hold a university degree in aerospace engineering, systems engineering, or equivalent
- Relevant engineering experience with avionics, electrical systems design, or similar
- Experience in managing development projects through the product life cycle
- Knowledge of aircraft integration standards and certification processes is desirable
- Good English language skills, both verbal and in writing, a working knowledge of German language will be an advantage
- Good team player skills, self-driven attitude and the ability to work to fixed deadlines
Please send your complete application or questions to email@example.com.
We are looking forward hearing from you.
For more information on UMS Skeldar AG, please refer to the company's website www.umsskeldar.aero.
UMS Skeldar AG
Frau Salije Müller
Bata-Park, Halle 8
+41 61 377 68 08