Do you have an academic background in chemistry and ideally first experience in sourcing? Does the idea of working with a large group of diverse internal customers appeal to you? Do you have a passion for analyzing data and are you able to do so in short timelines? Then our position as Sourcing Analyst (f/m) might be for you! Based in Kaiseraugst, you will be part of the Global Purchasing Team and report to the Global Purchasing Manager.
Sourcing Analyst (f/m)
Global Purchasing of DSM Nutritional Products manages of spend of around 40% of total turnover. It has categories of chemical raw materials, Animal Nutrition and Health (ANH) premix ingredients, Human Nutrition and Health (HNH) premix ingredients and Nutritional & Personal Care Ingredients in addition to regions of North America, Latin America and China with professionals of different nationalities. Over the years, Global Purchasing has evolved to a truly global organization that actively interacts with business partners and contributes to value creation. It has established long term purchasing strategy that focuses on market development, supplier relation management as well as career development opportunities for talents seeking purchasing as profession.
- Analyze the global supply base (on the basis of capacity and geographical location) for our chemical production
- Monitor price trends of given portfolios
- Manage the contract implementation for specific categories and ensure contract compliance
- Conduct supplier performance evaluation
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry is mandatory
- First experience in sourcing/purchasing are of advantage
- Knowledge of data gathering and processing tools
- Passionate and energetic personality with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good communications skills. Strong interest in establishing a good network and business relationships. Team player with an open mindset
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact:
Interested in this position? Please apply via our career website www.dsm.com/careers, job no. 17921. Please note that we do not accept applications via email. For additional questions, please contact Jutta Eberlin ( email@example.com ), Recruitment Business Partner.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Frau Jutta Eberlin
Recruitment Business Partner
+41 61 815 7727