Project and Process Engineer (f/m)
DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in life sciences and materials sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 25,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
- Participate in a variety of global and regional projects
- Manage and oversee engineering design and implementation of production plants
- Ensure state-of-the art practices of scale-up and engineering, utilizing your project management Know-how while making sure that safety standards are applied and shared within the organization
- Support project teams towards a risk-based approach when implementing new or advanced process technology
- Master’s Degree in Process- or Chemical Engineering
- Experience in engineering design plus execution of large capital projects
- General knowledge of current regulations (e.g. ATEX, pressure equipment directive, GMP)
- Understanding of financials and accounting requirements in projects
- Ability to motivate yourself and prioritize; calm under pressure
- Good communication skills on all hierarchy levels; sensitive to a multicultural environment
- Fluent in English, preferably also in German or prepared to learn German
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure and Contact:
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online on our career website www.dsm.careers/dsm, job no. 10081. Please note that we cannot accept applications by email.
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Frau Jutta Eberlin
Recruitment Business Partner