Head of Quality - Site Lalden
As Head of Quality for Lalden, you are responsible for the Quality Assurance and Quality Control of the most crucial intermediates production site for the vitamins A and E, carotenoids, and aroma ingredients business of DSM Nutritional Products. You lead and develop a team of experts to make sure that we uphold our high-quality standards to meet our customers’ needs. The site counts around 160 employees and is situated in the marvelous mountains of the Swiss canton Valais. Travel for this position is expected to be below 10%.
- As a member of the site management team, you will shape, develop, and align the quality functions with strategic and regulatory needs to guarantee their compliance.
- Lead and coach your direct reports and inspire them to top efficiency and foster an open and performance-, result-oriented culture.
- Implement effective work processes for audits, inspections, complaints, and investigation of deviations to achieve compliance with ISO 9001, FSSC 22000 / FSMA, EFfCI, and other regulations.
- Contribute to the Manufacturing Plan and the site vision which integrates all site activities and potential improvements.
- An academic background in life sciences plus at least 5 years of relevant experience in Quality Assurance, Quality Control, or both.
- Experience in ISO and cGMP (EFfCI, FSSC 22000) is highly preferred, as is experience in a leadership role.
- You possess an excellent ability to interact with a variety of departments and persuade different stakeholders effectively.
- Methods of continuous improvement are nothing new to you and you possess e.g. a Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Fluent in both German (site language) and English (company language).
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Herr Martin Lauber
Talent Acquisition Lead EMEA
+41 61 815 79 97