DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in life sciences and materials sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 25,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
Quality Data Systems Lead (LIMS)
At DSM’s Quality IT Systems Team we are working on establishing, maintaining and further development of the Quality IT systems landscape. We develop people who are passionate about delivering World Class services and solutions so DSM can fully realize its ambitions in business and in society. You will find here a highly professional and motivated team and a challenging environment.
Are you strong technical problem solver, experienced in LIMS (preferably LabWare), looking for the next challenge? As a Quality Data Systems Lead you will be responsible for the operations and maintenance of the quality and laboratory systems.
- Manage technical realization of Quality/IT projects within the business unit according to DSM project guidelines which includes analysis, development and implementation of systems and process improvements, with primary focus on lab-based applications
- Ensure a consistent understanding of the user requirements and project goals for all project stakeholders
- Participation in elaboration and evaluation of system design
- Leading and executing software design specification, development, testing and implementation
- Managing IT infrastructure / hard-/software internal and external suppliers to safeguard the project deliverables
- Creation and management of system documentation (e.g. CSV documents, user and technical manuals, standard operating procedures) and ensure the documentation availability
- Ensure and coordinate proper handover of the project achievements to managed operations/support section
- Support the business with specific knowhow in quality and laboratory systems and processes
The following systems are part of the Lab IT/data environment:
- Laboratory Information Management Systems (LabWare)
- Chromatography Data System (e.g. Chromeleon)
- Further systems for analytical instrument control (e.g. TIAMO, LAB-X) and related system interfaces (e.g. SAP)
- Compliance, quality and document Management Systems (TrackWise, EDM etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in preferably in IT, Chemistry or Business Management
- Thorough knowledge of IT/data systems (preferably LabWare LIMS and other lab-based systems)
- Technical problem-solver and experienced in IT project management
- Quality management (especially CSV regulations)
- Fluent in English, for business & technical purposes. Further languages are advantageous
- Understanding of IT environment: Windows and UNIX operative systems, virtualized systems, Oracle and MS-SQL databases, several programming languages (visual basic, HTML, CP macro, C++, SQL, etc.), Citrix, Crystal reports, Proficy Workflow, OPC, MS-office etc
- Capable of working in an international multi-cultural network on a global basis
- Soft & social skills: analytical and cross-linked thinking, flexibility, reliability, proactive, result-oriented, communication skills, prepared to work independently and in a team
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply online by sending us your cv & motivation letter, reference letters and diplomas in English via our career portal (www.dsm.com/careers). For additional questions, please contact Martyna Senczuk, Recruitment Business Partner, email@example.com
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Frau Martyna Senczuk
Recruitment Business Partner