Sr. Project Engineer Advanced Operations (f/m)
Project Engineer Advanced Operations (f/m)
Advanced Operations - La Chaux-de-Fonds - Start January 2018 - Position permanent
Your Talent - our passion as a Top-Employer in MedTec!
- You are responsible for the process development and transfer of New Product Innovations from Product Development into serial manufacturing. Within your projects and as
a single point of contact in La Chaux-de-Fonds you act as the main contact person for all project stakeholders and our international R&D teams.
- As an experienced and assertive technical expert, you are responsible for the development and implementation of new technologies and manufacturing/inspection processes to ensure a safe and efficient supply chain.
You manage the definition and introduction of new capital equipment and support the
$ 11.3 Billion turnover
associated qualification and validation activities.
Various perspectives and
- You work on validation concepts, create the corresponding documents and evaluate the process capability.
possibilities for personal development
- As project leader, you employ project management best practice to reduce product time to market whilst adhering to regulatory requirements, project deadlines and product costs.
Flexible working hour arrangements
- You enjoy working in a cross-functional, virtual & results oriented team environment where flexibility is essential.
Unique and engaged colleagues
- Bachelor or Master degree in an engineering discipline with two or more years' experi-
ence in a technical role. Deep knowledge about manufacturing processes is mandatory.
- You have knowledge in process development, inspection strategies, project management and a good understanding of process optimization.
- Experience in an FDA regulated or other regulated industry and deep understanding in
GD&T, process validation and risk management are beneficial.
- You are an assertive, innovative, self-driven and open minded communicator with excellent interpersonal skills. As a team player, you can collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams. Your excellent analytical skills help you to organize.
- Fluent in English and French is mandatory, German is an advantage.
- High level of PC Skills required (MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project).
- Driving license highly recommended, as travel activities up to 20%.
+41 32 641 71 40
We are looking forward to your online application via our career page, reference
number 26353 BR.
Please notice that the title of this advertisement can differ from the position title.
Frau Carmen Schmid