Account Officer Commodity Trade Finance
Account Officer Commodity Trade Finance #105274Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich | Vollzeit | Private Banking
and Wealth Management |
- A very dynamic international working environment as Account Officer Commodity Trade Finance within the Corporate &
Investment Banking business unit of Credit Suisse
- You have the opportunity to sale transactional trade financings covering energy, metal and soft commodities
- You take over the responsibility for the transaction life cycle from acquisition including preparation and
presentation to approving authorities to its repayment ensuring that proposed deals are in full conformity with
approved credit facilities
- You are taking care of clients, negotiation on transaction structure, fees, etc.
- A key position with daily monitoring of clients positions mitigating the transactional risks
- You have the chance to participate in clients visits with the Relationship Manager
- You join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and
- The opportunity to evolve in a very interesting working area with possibilities to grow further within Credit Suisse
- A university degree in economics, business administration, finance or college diploma with higher education
- You have a minimum of five years professional experience in commodity trade finance and proven knowledge in the area
of financial analysis
- You combine a talent for numbers with very good knowledge of MS Excel (Macros, VBA)
- You are solution-oriented and independent approach to work and ability to priorities multiple tasks in a hectic
- You bring solid understanding of compliance and regulatory framework, laws and regulations in Singapore and
- You offer experience in transactional trade finance products and willingness to pitch for new transactions to ensure
maximum utilization of credit limits
- Excellent knowledge of managing and mitigating commodity price risk
- Consistent track record in dealing with trading companies domiciled in APAC with inner-Asian trade flows and strong
knowledge of market-related issues.
- You are fluent in English; you speak Korean, Chinese and Mongolian and other languages are an advantage
Ms. Sonia Siciliano would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.