DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in life sciences and materials sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 25,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
Supplier Auditor - for Europe (m/f)
DSM Nutricional Products (DNP) as a manufacturer of high quality food, feed, cosmetic and pharma ingredients ensures via a supplier qualification program that our raw materials, packaging materials and quality relevant services are sourced from qualified vendors. A global auditing program is in place to evaluate the GMP/compliance level at our suppliers’ and quality relevant 3rd parties. To strengthen our global Quality team in the execution of supplier audits in Europe we are looking for a Supplier Auditor. Since we are serving various markets one of the challenges is to understand and apply different quality requirements for food ingredients, feed additives, APIs and cosmetic ingredients.
The position is home-based within Europe. Close proximity to a major airport is ideal.
- Acting as lead auditor in the supplier audits
- Execution of DNP suppliers’ audits for raw material, packaging and 3rd party services (contract laboratories, warehouses, tollers, contract manufacturers etc.) for our production sites
- Planning of the individual audits in cooperation with the various stakeholders (sites, purchasing etc.)
- Reporting the outcome of the audits in Trackwise system and to the auditee
- Follow-up of audit reports with the suppliers
- Contributing to the further improvement of the supplier audit process
- Identification of best practices during supplier audits and sharing them in the DPN quality network
- MSc in Science / Technical Discipline (or equivalent qualification)
- Lead auditor certification by an internationally recognized organization
- Sound auditing experience
- Proven experience within Quality Management in Life Science industry > 5 years
- Superior knowledge in Quality Management and related Quality requirements (ICH Q7, GMP, FSSC22000)
- Excellent communication skills
- High degree of self-organization and independence
- Experience to work with diverse and cross-functional teams
- Fluency in English, other European languages are assets
- Willingness to travel (ca. 60% traveling)
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact:
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line sending us your CV and motivation letter in English via the career portal ( www.dsm.com/careers ). On the menu "vacancies" enter the job number 18850 and apply. Please note that we cannot accept applications by email.
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
At DSM our purpose is to create brighter lives for people today and generations to come. We connect our unique competences in Life Sciences and Materials Sciences to create solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Herr Fabian Graf
Recruitment Business Partner