Master Data Quality Expert
DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in life sciences and materials sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 25,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com
At DSM’s Central Master Data Management group we deliver a variety of Master Data Quality Services. Those services are provided through operational processes and during change projects. We develop people who are passionate about delivering excellent services and solutions so DSM can fully realize its ambitions in business and in society. The Central Master Data Management team is located in Kaiseraugst, Switzerland.
Are you the Master Data Expert that has a real passion for data quality and improvements? In this position, you will have a crucial role in supporting the business in improving the data quality and maintaining it at high quality standard in order to ensure smooth running operational business processes and reliable information for decision making. As a Master Data Team member, you will support the team in analyzing, monitoring and continuously improve the master data quality, completeness and consistency in various business functional areas.
- Support business in analyzing and (re-)defining master data quality standards
- Develop, maintain and execute data quality control jobs based on master data standards and business rules
- Document master data quality monitoring processes
- Periodically check and report data quality issues, statistics and trends
- Coordination of changes in global master data relevant processes and applications
- Master data relevant project support
- Support the business by delivering insight into current master data status and setup
- Data quality checks and monitoring
- Educational level: Bachelor or Master Degree preferably in Business Administration and/or Computer Science Engineering
- Expertise in a master data management tools like SAS Dataflux
- Advanced knowledge of currently used data quality reporting tools like Excel or PowerBI
- Fluent in English
- Overall knowledge of technical IT solutions and tools
- Experience in data quality management and/or business warehouse concepts
- Drive to convert current and new technologies in the field of Master Data Management into business added value
- Very good analytical skills
- Good relational skills, service oriented
- Drive to continuously shape and improve master data quality related processes
- Very good communicator, who is able to guide and instruct counterparts in business & IT
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Interested in this position? Please apply clicking below or by sending us your CV & Motivation Letter. For additional questions, please contact Recruitment Business Partner Martyna Senczuk (email@example.com)
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Frau Martyna Senczuk
Recruitment Business Partner