Head of Toxicology and Kinetics
Are you a remarkable and impactful toxicology expert who likes to lead and shape a very broad toxicology function and develop a diverse team of experienced professionals? Then this could be the job for you.
As Head of Toxicology and Kinetics, you ensure the safety of our products according to international and national legislations and regulations, as well as according to our own safety, health, and environment policies for Human Nutrition, Animal Nutrition, and Personal Care. Expected travel is around 10%.
• You coach the team to maintain scientific expertise in the areas of toxicology, metabolism, and -toxicokinetics and to further develop the function scientifically and strategically
• Manage, coordinate, and take responsibility for all safety activities performed for DSM Nutritional Products (Human Nutrition and Health, Animal Nutrition and Health, Personal Care, Base Products and Registration of Chemicals)
• Develop and evaluate pre-clinical safety data, data gap analysis and derivation of reference doses and provide preclinical safety dossiers
• Lead and organize the function and enable your team to perform in a multi-stakeholder environment and represent it in defined project teams and committees internally and externally.
• PhD degree in life science or related academic education and qualification and deep expertise in the field of toxicology
• Knowledge of the regulatory frameworks and guidelines in your area of work
• 10+ years of experience in international business or government agencies, working in cross-functional teams, and working with challenging and diverse stakeholders
• You possess sound leadership and team management capabilities and are fluent in English, whilst additional languages are always a plus.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Herr Martin Lauber
Talent Acquisition Lead EMEA
+41 61 815 79 97