SOFTWARE SALES CONSULTANT (A)
Veröffentlicht:02 August 2022
Hapa AG is the global leader in packaging printing solutions in the pharmaceutical industry, and focusses upon the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare markets. As a worldwide leading inline digital printing company in the Pharma industry, Hapa employs over 170 employees at its headquarters in Volketswil ZH and in sales and service centers around the world. Hapa is part of Coesia, the world market leader for packaging equipment with a strong presence in industrial and regulated markets as well as in Consumer-Packaged Goods. Hapa is a member of the Digital Print Solutions cluster in Coesia.
SOFTWARE SALES CONSULTANT (A)
This is what you will do
As our Software Sales Consultant, you will enable sales of Digital Print Solutions focusing on software. You will work with our customer teams in the pre-sales and onboarding phase of customer projects to develop solution to achieve the customer objectives. The purpose of this role is to define and configure the solution hypothesis allowing the appropriate project planning, costing and resourcing. You will focus on channeling development and customer solutions towards a common development path, working with customers in the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, and Consumer Packaged Goods sectors.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Work with our sales team and act as the technical consultant for software solutions
- Support the overall machine sales process with a focus on software solutions
- Define the scope of supply for software solutions in quotations for projects
- Work close with our Software Product Manager to ensure the availability of software products and it’s pricing
- Identify new features and requirements, with a focus on channeling development and customer solutions towards a common development path
- Training of teams to expand software solution knowledge of the group
We expect you to be based in a commuting distance to our office located close to Zurich, but we apply remote working options. You should also be available to travel internationally ca 30% of your time.
This is you
To be successful in this role, we believe that you have been working in a similar role in your career within an automated digital printing workflow, prepress solution or commercial printing environment. You are someone who is inspiring, disciplined and who believes in teamwork. You are also a customer focused, strategic, forward-thinking and solutions-oriented person with great communication skills.
- Higher educational background (BSc/MSc/PhD or equivalent)
- Experience in modern prepress, workflow and printing technologies (PDF, RIP, Web2Print, Proofing, Preflight, Imposition etc)
- Knowledge in computer and software technologies (IT, OT technology, Edge and Cloud)
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a regulated environment is a plus
- Fluency in German and English, both written and spoken
Join the team! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
This is a permanent position, full time. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Jenny Smith at Write an email. Kindly note that we do not accept applications via mail. Please use the link to apply via our career site.
External agencies are kindly requested not to contact the company regarding this position.
Frau Jenny Smith