Elca informatique SAGeneva
Veröffentlicht:25 Januar 2023
In this role
- Support our clients in complying with data protection and information security laws, regulations, and internal standards
- Conduct cybersecurity risk assessments for systems and organizations
- Design and implement cybersecurity controls
- Develop cybersecurity architectures and concepts
- Integrate security solutions into clients' IT environments
- Manage cybersecurity mandates for our clients
- Participate in calls for tenders for our future cybersecurity assignments
What we offer
- A dynamic, challenging and highly skilled environment with considerable growth opportunities
- Attractive prospects for further professional and personal development
- A good work/life balance (41 hours/week with flexible working hours, possibility to work from home, at least 25 days of vacation), an ergonomic and flexible workplace in a multicultural environment.
- Attractive benefits such as: Contribution to the existing cell phone or business cell phone, 1/2-tax subscription and 1st class rail travel, attractive pension fund models, NPA (private) coverage, advanced daily sickness benefit insurance as well as fleet discounts.
About your profile
Your graduate degree in a technical environment is completed by:
- Certifications in the field of information security, such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO 27 001, or others
- A good understanding of the laws and regulations in force in Switzerland.
- You are passionate about cybersecurity related topics
- Very good understanding of IT architecture and network technologies
- Your strength is to quickly understand key concepts and put them into practice.
- Very good communication skills in English, and German is strongly appreciated.
You have such huge objectives like us? You would like to achieve extraordinary things and you are ready to commit yourself with our team so that security solutions continue to develop in the Swiss market?If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates).