DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in life sciences and materials sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 25,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
Regional Strategic Buyer HNH Premix (f/m)
Do you want to be part of an industry with huge growth perspectives? Are you interested in a position where you must connect with different disciplines? Are you ready for the next challenge?
As Regional Strategic Buyer HNH Premix you be working within an international environment and will execute contract implementation for DSM Nutritional Products and DSM commodity groups such as Food, Pharma and Dietary Supplements as well as ensure supply of the assigned products and services for the site and region. You will report to Regional Purchasing Manager EMEA. Expected travel is approximately 15%. You will find here a highly professional and motivated team and a challenging environment. The vacancy is available as per agreement - We are looking for somebody to start as soon as possible.
- Purchase the required products / services at the lowest possible cost
- Participate and support in functional networks
- Develop and implement sourcing activities for regional categories
- Manage relationships / partnerships with internal customers during projects
- Manage relationships with suppliers
- Advice internal customers on supply market, cost effective alternatives
- Contract manager role for globally and regionally negotiated categories: execute contract implementation and ensure contract compliance
- Provide input to the Global Strategic Buyer on the annual context / trends in the category
- During a sourcing project, be actively involved in the strategic sourcing process as a member of the cross functional sourcing team.
- University degree in a relevant scientific discipline like Food Science, Chemistry / Chemistry Engineering, Pharma, Commercial or technical/similar background
- 3 years’ experience in purchasing/commercial functions
- Understanding of the ingredient/premix business and their products would be of advantage
- MS-Office (especially Excel) and SAP knowledge
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German and any other language of advantage
- Very good negotiating skills
- Structured way of working and good communication skills
- You are a quick-learner and show initiative
- You admit and learn from your mistakes; you don't let go until the job is done
- Strong team player with ability to perform in a multi-cultural environment
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply online by sending us your cv & motivation letter, reference letters and diplomas in English via our career portal (www.dsm.com/careers). For additional questions, please contact Sanel Hrapic, Recruitment Business Partner, email@example.com - Requisition-ID: 19764. Please be aware that we are not accepting email applications.
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
At DSM our purpose is to create brighter lives for people today and generations to come. We connect our unique competences in Life Sciences and Materials Sciences to create solutions that nourish, protect, and improve performance.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Mr. Sanel Hrapic
Recruitment Business Partner