Help us to shape the banking of tomorrow. The Avaloq group is an international leader in integrated and comprehensive solutions for wealth management, universal and retail banks. Avaloq is the only…
Business Analyst Payment
Help us to shape the banking of tomorrow.
The Avaloq group is an international leader in integrated and comprehensive solutions for wealth management, universal and retail banks. Avaloq is the only independent provider for the financial industry to both develop and operate its own software. Business process and IT outsourcing solutions are offered from Avaloq’s BPO centres in Switzerland and Germany. The company employs more than 1,400 highly qualified banking and IT specialists and has a global customer base of more than 100 financial institutions in over 20 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Switzerland, Avaloq has branches in Berlin, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, Leipzig, London, Luxembourg, Paris, Singapore, Sydney and Zurich. It has development centres in Zurich and Edinburgh as well as a development support centre in Manila.
More information on www.avaloq.com
For the further development of our software components in the Payment area, Avaloq seeks a motivated Business Analyst with an interest in the banking business and a desire to take on new challenges. As a member of the payment team you will be part of a dynamic team of software engineers and business analysts located in Zurich, Edinburgh and Manila. The team is responsible for all functionalities covered by the Avaloq Banking Suite related to payments, cards and cheques. Your contact with industry experts, external partners and customers will constantly challenge you to improve your knowledge of the software you create and the business which it covers.
Together with our software engineers, you will analyse customer requirements, design and develop new functionalities or enhance existing features. Besides your main focus on payment product analysis, you will also have the opportunity to support development in other areas or work on interdisciplinary innovation projects.
- Analysis of customer requirements concerning payments
- Creation of specifications together with software engineers, partners and customers
- Support of developers during implementation
- Contact person concerning functional questions regarding our software
- Description and execution of detailed test cases
- Writing and maintaining of the product documentation
- Analysis and management of customer issues (3rd level support)
- Support of consulting projects and sales workshops
- You are one of the functional experts for all topics regarding payments
- Coordination of the implementation and maintenance work
- Bank professional with knowledge of information technology or
- Master of Economics and Information Technology or similar education with relevant work experience
Professional experience and skills
- Experience in the financial industry or in IT projects in a financial environment, preferably with payments
- Ability to understand, abstract and specific banking processes and requirements
- Connectional strength as well as knowledge to create well- structured specifications
- Technical flair and willingness to learn basic parameterisation (experience in programming or database technology is desirable)
- English and german
Main place of work
Additional information on Avaloq and on our other vacancies can be found on www.jobs.avaloq.com
Avaloq Evolution AG
Frau Rita Ferraro