Help us shape the future of banking. The Avaloq group is an internationally leading fintech company. With its core and digital banking software and its international network of Business Process…
HR Reward & Analytics Professional
Help us shape the future of banking.
The Avaloq group is an internationally leading fintech company. With its core and digital banking software and its international network of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)centres, Avaloq brings trustworthy and efficient banking to the world, delivered through great user experience. Headquartered in Switzerland, Avaloq has branches in the most demanding financial centres worldwide and serves 158 banks and wealth managers and the 270 Swiss cooperative banks. Avaloq’s growing ecosystem comprises among others over 2’000 employees from 66 nationalities and more than 500 third-party developers that co-innovate with Avaloq.
More information on www.avaloq.com
As part of our HR Centre of Expertise (CoE) this position focuses on two main areas. On the one hand the management of Avaloq’s reward systems need to be managed by analysing, developing and implementing sound compensation & benefits practices. On the other hand, the translation of HR and business processes into IT requirements account for the second focus area of this role. The
aim of Avaloq is to strive towards digitalization in the HR area. The position holder will transfer ideas and visions into efficient, innovative and modern HR solutions and HR-IT landscape. The position reports directly to the Global Head HR CoE.
- Further develop the Avaloq rewards and incentive landscape by analyzing and developing new solutions
- Drive the development of Avaloq’s HR Digitalization strategy
- Prototype & create detailed system design requirements in Excel, including Feature Documentation, Use Case Scenarios, and Process Diagrams in collaboration with our IT Application department
- Determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
Conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and working jointly with HR and other business areas
- Master Business Administration, Computer Science, Mathematics or similar; PhD an advantage
- Outstanding command of MS Excel (MS Access a plus)
- Track record in the application of business analysis techniques, both in functional and technical domains
- Professional experience in HR IT programs/projects transforming business requirements & ideas into sound solutions
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic about analysing data, design Excel tools and supporting the development of IT systems and applications
- Ready to question existing solutions and approaches and foster the development of innovative, efficient and effective solutions and services
- Passionate about technology
- Teamplayer who is able to manage different stakeholders across various business functions, cultures and jurisdictions
- Being able to manage complexity in a matrix driven organisation
- Fluent in English
- Keen to drive the digitalization HR at Avaloq
Main place of work
- Edinburgh, London, Switzerland or Berlin
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.
Additional information on Avaloq and on our other vacancies can be found on www.jobs.avaloq.com
Avaloq Evolution AG
Frau Kristin Stengel