Talent Acquisition Manager
Talent Acquisition Manager wanted for our Zug based client in the pharmaceutical sector.
- University Degree in Life or Social Sciences, Business Administration or equivalent
- 3-5 years professionalism in a HR talent acquisition, HR Manager or Business Partner role preferably with Life Sciences recruitment experience
- Demonstration of a strong track record of providing in house sourcing and selection of talent at all levels of an organization while delivering high quality service to senior clients and building and maintaining talent pipelines
- Confidence of understanding business needs and translating them into actionable plans plus the capability to innovatively leverage different sourcing channels
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Liaising with business stakeholders and business & HR clients to ensure high quality service delivery as well as maintaining candidate relationships
- Collaborating with regional Talent Management, HR and business leaders to assess the current state of pipelines of successors for key leadership and niche roles
- Conceptualizing, developing and executing plan of action for talent pipelining and mapping strategies in partnership with key stakeholders
- Identifying potential candidates by using all available candidate sources
- Managing end to end recruitment process for select vacancies and regional scale up projects as required
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
RM IT Professional Resources AG
+41 58 356 06 44