The Executive School of Management, Technologies and Law at the University of St.Gallen (ES-HSG) is seeking to appoint a Public Relations Manager to nurture a strong network, increase awareness and strengthen an enviable corporate image by developing and executing an effective communication and media relations programme.
The Executive School programmes, faculty and alumni are engaged in a diverse range of exciting projects and thought-leadership on a daily basis. We want you to share these stories and help the world better understand the amazing things happening at the University of St.Gallen.
Starting date 1st August or upon agreement.
Public Relations Manager
- Develop and execute a communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and channels
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Develop and execute a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print and online media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media in Switzerland as well as internationally
- Engage with internal stakeholders to seek out content ideas and then crafting detailed storylines for webpage, social media channels and print media
- Create content in both English and German. Roughly 50% of Executive School programmes are English and the percentage is increasing
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an ongoing basis
- Maintain a keen understanding of executive education trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- We are interested in candidates with backgrounds in advertising, communications, Public Relations, journalism or social media management, to step into a role that is primarily Public Relations and content-creation focused.
- Experience in Public Relations and Communication
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both local and international level
- Strong relationships with both local and international business and industry media
- Strong Communication skills, combined with strategic and entrepreneurial thinking
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media.
- Driven personality with a confident and professional manner
- Team player with ability to work well in an international team
- Fluent in English and German (writing and speaking)
Could this be the opportunity you have been waiting for?
Please submit your full application through our online tool until 31st March 2018. For any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.