Stellenwerk is a head hunting company with destinations in Zürich und Chur.
We are looking for a client in Zug for a
Second Level Support (English; immediately)
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support for client operating systems and applications, terminal server related user issues, Cisco IP telephony, smartphone and remote access solution, multifunction printers, client hardware.
- User management in Active Directory, computer and notebook imaging, smartphone and remote access activation. Monitor and review computer patch level and software installation.
- Create and update user manuals, maintain and update processes and documentation.
- Uphold and enforce internal processes and policies. Maintain hardware and software configuration according to defined standards and requirements. Complete periodic reports and reviews.
- Assist with user acceptance testing.
- Monitor backup jobs, manage backup tapes.
- Client hardware evaluation, assist with software testing and user acceptance testing.
- Hardware and software purchasing and subsequent cost control.
- Manage contracts and relationships for smart phones, access system, guarding services and printers.
- Service Desk coverage and request handling.
- On request travel to other sites to provide onsite support and participate in IT maintenance windows.
- On-call service.
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar role.
- Education in Information Technology or completed formal technical education (requires more work experience).
- Vendor certificates are a benefit.
- English fluent - oral and written
- German - conversational
- Excellent customer service skills with superior troubleshooting and analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Team player, highly self-driven, positive attitude, structured approach, eager to learn.
- Excellent business acumen to understand end user and customer requirements.
- Ability to uphold and follow processes and controls.
- Experience in the finance industry or in a regulated environment are an advantage.
- Very good Windows and MS Office knowledge, proven experience with application troubleshooting solutions, solid experience with a wide range applications.
- Any of the following end user support knowledge would be an advantage: Citrix XenApp, MS Dynamics CRM, Veritas Backup Exec, RSA Secure ID, Blackberry UEM, Adobe CC, Docusign, Cisco Unified Communication, Symantec EndPoint Protection, WSUS.
We guarantee absolute discretion. A cover letter is not required.
Herr Harry Kulczynski