As a Project and Portfolio Manager within the Operation Departments you are driving the evolution of the local Operations Projects Portfolio and related processes. You are going to execute and successfully deliver on key initiative and projects. Moreover you support the organization in developing it’s project management skills across all functions and levels.
Project and Portfolio Manager
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value and are skilled at fostering strong relationships. In this exciting role you will:
- Portfolio Management:
You own and develop the project portfolio management and the respective governance processes. Moreover you monitor and manage the project pipeline from the “idea” state of projects to their completion.
- Follow-up and time management:
You ensure timely follow-up with individual project managers and sponsors in case of deviation from project plan. In case of conflict (timing, budget, etc.) you drive timely conclusion with Operations Management.
- Synergy Management and reporting:
You will establish and evolve a comprehensive portfolio framework to leverage synergies across projects. Additionally you report regularly on the Project Portfolio status (project status, total pipeline value, resource availability, etc.) to your local Lean Manager.
- Project Execution:
You support operations staff in planning and executing their projects. Furthermore you facilitate project related workshops and meetings.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Master Degree in business engineering or an equivalent university degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience in project management (budget responsibility above CHF 100’000.-)
- Fluent in German, good English skills, other language skills are an asset
- Project Management Certification (IPMA-B or IPMA-A, PMI, PMP)
- At least Lean Green Belt Certification is a must
- High interest within the food industry; prior experience with an FMCG company is a plus
- Innovative way of thinking and willingness to learn
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to motivate others
Your future employer?
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that ‘engage your senses’. The Company achieved sales of CHF 4.7 billion in 2016. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in over 98 locations, the company has more than 10,476 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more at www.givaudan.com.
Herr Johnny Nguyen