Founded in 1927 and headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana, USA, Zimmer Biomet is a global leader in musculoskeletal healthcare. We design, manufacture and market orthopaedic reconstructive products; sports medicine, biologics, extremities and trauma products; spine, bone healing, craniomaxillofacial and thoracic products; dental implants; and related surgical products.
We collaborate with healthcare professionals around the globe to advance the pace of innovation. Our products and solutions help treat patients suffering from disorders of, or injuries to, bones, joints or supporting soft tissues. Together with healthcare professionals, we help millions of people live better lives.
For our Dental Education Institute, based in Winterthur (Switzerland), we are looking from April 2018 till October 2018 as a maternity leave representation a
Course Coordinator Zimmer Biomet Dental Institute
The incumbent organizes the Zimmer Biomet Institute (ZBI), which is a modern training center for dentists. Patented models (phantoms) offer practitioners to exercise from simple implant placement to advanced surgery and restorative techniques under professional guidance.
Your main responsibilities:
- Administration, coordination and organization of the ZBI Dental
- Assuring a prepared laboratory and staging area before, during and after courses.
- Supporting marketing and promotion initiatives for the ZBI including shipment process
- Monitoring of the budget for the individual courses
- Cooperation with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Interaction with HCP`s according to Zimmer Biomet guidelines and policies (payment process)
- Ordering System and Payment process
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- Certified Commercial Clerk with work experience in an international company, ideally with a background as Dental Assistant
- Additional Marketing-related education is preferred
- Flexible work schedule, with occasional overtime and work on weekends (compensation possibility)
- Skilled in the use of the common MS Office applications and good experience in SAP
- Strong oral and written communication ability in English and German, other languages (French, Italian or Spanish) beneficial
This dynamic job position has a willingness to travel approximately 5-10%
If you seize this opportunity, you will able to develop your international experience and be a part of a great and truly global team. Zimmer Biomet offers a wide range of challenging career advancement opportunities and a dynamic work environment. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Tel: +41 52 233 53 www.zimmerbiometdental.com