Would you like to be part of securing the long-term future of an exciting pharmaceutical product portfolio and do you thrive in cross-functional collaboration? If yes, then you could be our new Biopharm Operations Senior Global Project Manager.
About the department
The Senior Global Project Manager will be based in the Biopharm Operations team in Novo Nordisk’s Zurich office and reports to the Project Vice President (PVP) for Biopharm Operations. Biopharm Operations is responsible for the commercialisation of Novo Nordisk’s products within the Biopharmaceuticals area, which covers Growth disorders, Haemophilia and Women’s health. The Senior Global Project Manager is a member of the Project Office which coordinates Global Life Cycle Management Project Teams across different indication areas.
The main responsibility of this position is to enable the project management for the successful realisation of Key Deliverables (KDs) from Global Project Teams. A Key Deliverable is a specific process, project or investment initiative which aims to increase the value of our brands, eg. data generation, formulation or device changes. The Senior Global Project Manager drives the collaboration of the cross-functional teams behind the Life Cycle Management (LCM) and is accountable for portfolio progress reporting to the global Novo Nordisk project governance bodies.
In this role you will be working with leading subject matter experts from Research & Development, Product Supply, Regulatory Affairs, Market Access, Medical Affairs and Marketing to develop life cycle management strategies and co-author product development plans.
You will interact with our regional and global councils in securing the endorsement of planned project deliverables. To achieve this you will document purpose, scope, budget and time schedules according to Novo Nordisk Project Management Standards. You will prepare roll-out plans for launch brands, project status reports and other senior management presentations.
The Senior Global Project Manager also supports the Global Project Teams in their meetings, ensures to follow-up on action points and reviews internal and external communication about projects in close collaboration with the PVP.
Working at Novo Nordisk
- Master degree in science, business administration or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management incl. budgeting and planning
- Flexibility to work across different disease areas and indications
- Strong skills in communication and stakeholder engagement
- Confident in setting direction in a cross-functional team
- Proven experience in effective virtual collaboration
- Highest proficiency in English (written and spoken) as all communication is in English
- Superb organisational skills: ability to prioritise, move with agility between tasks that demand attention to detail while also having a command of long-term and strategic objectives.
- Excellent command of the MS Office palette including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Regular international travel will be required, especially between Zurich and Copenhagen.
At Novo Nordisk we use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes, haemophilia, growth disorders, obesity and other therapy areas. We offer the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
If you are qualified and ready to take on the challenge, please send your motivation letter, CV and relevant documentation directly via our online application tool.
21 April 2018