Founded in 1927 and headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana, USA, Zimmer Biomet is a global leader in musculoskeletal healthcare. We design, manufacture and market orthopaedic reconstructive products; sports medicine, biologics, extremities and trauma products; spine, bone healing, craniomaxillofacial and thoracic products; dental implants; and related surgical products.
We collaborate with healthcare professionals around the globe to advance the pace of innovation. Our products and solutions help treat patients suffering from disorders of, or injuries to, bones, joints or supporting soft tissues. Together with healthcare professionals, we help millions of people live better lives.
For the European Headquarters, based in Winterthur (Switzerland), we are looking asap for a
Government Affairs Intern
In this multifunctional position you will report to the Senior Director of Government Affairs EMEA, who is based as well in Winterthur. Furthermore, this includes special projects to support the Government Affairs EMEA, in addition to working on policy issues and advocacy efforts.
The main responsibility of the intern will be to support the day-to-day activities of the Government Affairs function as well as the development of the intern’s own projects.
Your main responsibilities:
- Analyzing and monitoring EU policy developments
- Assist with the development of background materials for use in government affairs activities.
- Provide effective policy issue research and recommendations on company positions addressing a wide array of policy issues of importance to the company.
- Collaborating in writing summaries / positions / articles for internal and/or external communication channels
- Support in administrative belongings.
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- Pursuit of Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree / PhD in Public Policy, Political Science, Legal, Economics or applicable area required
- Excellent command of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Good command of German and English
This dynamic Job position includes travel activities up to 5%.
If you seize this opportunity, you will able to develop your international experience and be a part of a great and truly global team. Zimmer Biomet offers a wide range of challenging career advancement opportunities and a dynamic work environment. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Tel: +41 52 233 53 58 www.zimmerbiomet.com