Bathco, as member of the Encore Resource Group, is a leading trader and provider of raw materials and services, used for the electrolysis process in the Aluminium industry with own industrial operations. Our aspiration is to find the best solutions for our customers, allowing them to optimize their processes and reducing their operating costs.
Bathco’s head office is in Glattbrugg, Switzerland, with branches in China, India, Europe and Africa and continuously expanding.
To support the ongoing expansion, we are looking for an
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT (w/m) 100%
For this role you should be an accounting professional with at least 3 years’ experience in international commodity trading or logistics.
- Processing of payments, control of outstanding balances, preparation of payment forecasts and ad hoc reports about cash movements
- Booking of AP/AR invoices, monitoring of settlements with customers and suppliers, incl. VAT
- Posting of accounting entries, regular reconciliation and validation of accounting ledgers and management reports
- Active participation in period closing activities and in consolidation of financial statements
- Participation in preparation of regular and hoc performance reports and forecasts
- On-going process improvement, participation in preparation of internal policies, procedures and projects
Desired Skills & Experience :
- Degree in accounting (e.g. KV and bookkeeper), any further education is an advantage
- Professional experience of at least 3 years, preferable in international trading or logistics
- Practical knowledge of accounting principles
- Experience in financial reporting and reconciliation of financial data
- Interest in and affinity with finance and accounting software (Abacus, Sage, etc.)
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Good understanding of VAT rules (EU and international)
- Good written and oral English skills as well as good command in German is a must
- Open-minded Team Player, detail oriented, accurate and self-driven personality
We offer a dynamic, multicultural environment with flat hierarchies. Due to continuous growth we are seeking for the most talented professionals. We are looking forward to receiving your application and CV with picture as well as indication of desired work percentage and salary expectations.
Please send all documents to: email@example.com