Our client offers a generalist opportunity where you can apply all your know-how and develop further in an involved role, requiring confidence and discretion. Hence, we are looking for a smart and self-directed candidate with an all-round approach and strong organizational and people skills. You should be equally passionate about performing administrative duties just as about subject-specific topics (HR) which involve exposure to confidential information.
The position offers a set of responsibilities, so we need someone who is flexible and able to wear many hats, adapting to the tasks at hand. You will proactively coordinate all activities of the CEO and his management team under the motto «helping them do their job» and act as liaison to other functions, colleagues, partners, customers and service providers. In addition to general Management Support such as meeting-, event-, and travel organization, you assist in creating presentations and spreadsheet reports, organize and update files, answer calls and emails. A focus is to put on the coordination and maintenance of an accurate contract data base and filing system. Furthermore, you will keep the Human Resources Administration running smoothly. This includes support on internal HR issues, the employee on- and off boarding, maintaining HR-tools, creating and managing personnel files, recording absences and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders. Likewise, you will foster strong rapport with Group HR, provide input to payroll-services (both external) and ensure that the HR-reporting corresponds to Group standards - for which no specific education is required. Whether the task is big or little, you are driven by helping to achieve the set goals. In simple terms: Your commitment brings positive energy to any task given. Not least, you need to be familiar with intercultural aspects, able to administratively support the CEO and the management team in their undertakings. Your Profile
- Commercial Degree ideally combined with further education in Management Assistance, HR Administration, etc.
- Basic HR knowledge and familiar with HR administration is a plus
- Minimum 8-10 years’ working experience in a similar role
- English and German must be business fluent; French is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office; familiar with multimedia devices & communication technology
- Attention to detail and quality
- Multi-tasker, who loves to organize and talent to handle competing priorities with good follow-through skills
- Aptitude for learning quickly, displaying a natural friendliness and enthusiasm at work
- Analytical thinking and familiarity with figures
- Excellent interpersonal skills; capable of interacting efficiently with people of various personalities at all levels
- Self-directed and innovative; used to working with a minimum of supervision
- Uncompromising reliability, loyalty, and confidentiality
We are looking for a bright spark, capable and proactive Management Assistant «
who is discrete and maintains a good knowledge of ongoing projects and deadlines. You will perfectly fit into the team if you enjoy juggling multiple tasks, dare to take decisions and if you are also fun to work with.
You may look forward to being part of a small international team while taking advantage of the benefits of the parent company. The environment is best described as business smart with a highly professional approach. You will work alongside highly talented professionals who appreciate and value great support. Finally, our client offers a competitive remuneration package. If this sounds attractive, please send us your CV and a motivation letter in English to Ute Barnickel at email@example.com quoting reference «MAHR-2018» .
Barnickel & Fellows | Hofackerstrasse 32 | CH-8032 Zürich | +41 44 269 50 25