Celonic AG is an internationally operating, rapidly growing service provider for the biotech industry. As a Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) we provide a broad portfolio of services to our global customers, ranging from Cell Line Development all the way up to GMP Manufacturing.
We are empathic, efficient, and excellent.
To us, this means that: We attentively listen to each other, our customers and our business partners, in order to obtain the best understanding of their exact needs or problems. We are transparent and flexible in our communication and our working processes, with a focus to always find the resource optimized way to the best solution. We always strive to be the best by far in every competitive environment. This philosophy applies to our products, our services, our behavior towards our customers and partners.
To support our Sales Team at our Basel site (Switzerland) we are looking for a
Sales Support Manager (f/m)
- Management of the sales and business development proposal generation processes as well as management of business intelligence generation activities
- Managing overall sales proposal and time plan generation processes
- Support the portfolio service price management process
- Cross-functional team coordination
- Generate competitive and industry related business intelligence
- Standardize sale processes and maintenance of process tools (questionnaire, reporting sheets, etc.)
- Connecting the operational team with the business world and translate scientific plans into business proposals
- As part of the commercial operations team you will further support the team with lead identification
- Congress planning and participation
Qualification and skills:
- Master or PhD in life sciences
- Minimum 3 years experience in recombinant protein expression, preferably from cell culture
- Experience in a GMP environment would be a bonus
- Excellent English and German is a must
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Team orientation and hands-on approach
- Permanent employment
- Flexible working hours
- Corporate Fitness program
- Personal development based on individual capabilities
- Broad insight in various areas of development and manufacturing
- Corporate culture build on recognition, respect, and empathy
Please refer to the reference number 216. We look forward to receiving your application!
CH - 4051 Basel
Tel +41 (0) 61 5649-150