Client Service Executive 100%
Schroders with headquarters in London employs over 4100 talented people worldwide, operating from 41 offices in 27 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 380 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We also specialise in providing high-quality private equity solutions to our clients.
For our Asset Management entity within Schroder Investment Management (Switzerland) AG in Zurich we are looking for a
Client Service Executive 100%
As a Client Service Executive you are responsible for a broad range of activities in the investment management business, while interacting with client directors, investment desks, various internal departments, clients and external stakeholders in an international environment.
- Ensure efficient management in all phases of the client life-cycle (client acquisition, take-on process, client maintenance)
- Provide comprehensive support to client directors in their business activities
- Coordination of client requests for proposals with other service centres and investment desks
- Prepare and manage client reports
- Respond and coordinate client enquiries
- Provide high quality support to local investment desks
- Constantly improve efficiency of procedures within client service
- Several years of experience as Client Service Executive or a similar role in the asset management industry
- Education in finance, banking and/or economics
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Work with drive and with a proactive approach
- Ability to cope with pressure and adapt to new situations quickly
- Focus on client satisfaction by taking responsibility, being solution-oriented and highly reliable
- Confident approach in dealing with external parties in Switzerland and abroad
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Fluent in German and English (French is an asset)
We offer a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. The office is located only 5 minutes from Zurich main station.
Schroder & Co Bank AG
Pfingstweidstrasse 60, CH-8031 Zürich, Schweiz Tel: +41 (0)44 250 11 11 www.schroders.com
Frau Annemarie Lanier
Head of Human Resources