In the course of the expansion of our activities, we are looking for a WEB/FRONTEND DEVELOPER with immediate start or by agreement for our branch in Zurich or Berne.
- You’ll work in exciting projects in various business sectors, using state-of-the-art technologies and tools
- You’ll realise sophisticated front-end solutions
- You’ll ensure an uncomplicated, user-friendly and functional usability
- You’ll share your knowledge in front-end development in the context of software projects
- A challenging work environment, in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- An organisation with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- Close cooperation with customers from a wide range of different industries
- An attractive prospect for your professional and personal development
For this vacancy we expect a candidate with an academic degree of a university (or equivalent) with at least two years’ experience in analysis, design and implementation of frontend solutions. You have good communication skills and a distinct customer orientation. You show flexibility and you are a team player. You have a good experience in projects and development and you are familiar with the following technologies and concepts:
- UI technologies and framworks like Twitter Bootstrap, Kendo UI
- Experience with tools like npm, Gulp, Webpack, Maven as well as Karma and Jasmine
- Protocols and web formats: HTTP, Websocket, XML, JSON etc.
- Interest and awareness of modern web architecture concepts
- Experience in implementing a REST-API based on JAX-RS / Spring MVC
- Basic knowledge of object oriented programming in Java or C#
Furthermore, you have excellent German language skills in addition to good English language skills.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
Please upload your complete application (CV, letters of reference, diplomas and certificates) in English by clicking on the “apply” button below and following the orders.
ELCA Informatik AG
Herr Roland Wörndle
Talent Acquisition Manager
+41 44 456 32 92