In order to support our team in Zurich, we are looking for a SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER MANUFACTURING to commence immediately.
Senior Business Development Manager Manufacturing
In cooperation with the responsible sales manager and the relevant business lines your will grow our business with clients belonging to the manufacturing sector (e.g., durable consumer goods, component manufacturers) in Switzerland). Your contact persons at the customer are primarily business and functional leaders at divisional and corporate level.
- You’ll be responsible for identification and formalization of the relevant trends and the needs of businesses belonging to the industrials sector
- You’ll define our value proposition in this sector and lead the development of our offering (services and products)
- You’ll participate in key events and networks to promote ELCA, develop and identify business opportunities and identify new trends
- You’ll identify and define business requirements and autonomously prepare offers, client presentations and concepts
- To support the development of our business with clients belonging to the industrials sector you might execute consulting mandates
- Jointly with the relevant business lines and sales managers you will develop the creation of new digital platforms fit for the sector
- On the client side, you master interactions with the relevant functional or business leaders as well as with project managers and team members
- Opportunity to significantly shape and develop the business in this sector and through exciting projects in the broad and happening digital area
Learn and develop yourself in an environment of digital expertise
Pleasant and collegial work environment in a young and highly motivated and uncomplicated team, furthermore an organisation with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments and languages
For this vacancy, we are looking for a candidate with an University degree in engineering or business administration followed by at least 10 years professional experience in relevant sectors. As a result, you understand several of the relevant sectors in detail and have a clear understanding of the key challenges an industrial business faces today in terms of information management. This experience has also allowed you to develop a strong and broad network.
- From a functional point of view, you have a broad skillset with distinctive expertise in more than one of the following areas: sales & marketing, supply chain, manufacturing, product management or quality
- Your German and English are fit for business purposes. Given your personal skills you are a successful team player and given your entrepreneurial streak you very much enjoy identifying opportunities, elaborating the right solution and convincing the relevant people
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
Please upload your complete application (CV, letters of reference, diplomas and certificates) in English by clicking on the “apply” button below and following the orders. We only accept direct applications for this position.
ELCA Informatik AG
Herr Roland Wörndle
Talent Acquisition Manager
+41 44 456 32 92