The Interim Finance Project Manager will be responsible for managing and successfully implementing international projects and act as a sparing partner for various internal stakeholders.
Interim Finance Project Manager (m/f)
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company with HQ in Zug. They are looking for Finance Project Manager Oracle for a 1-year contract.
- Working in a multicultural environment to drive the success of the company
- Implementing various projects & delivering Finance support to other business partners in the company
- Projects: Supply Chain & Intercompany module, implementation of Due Dillegence process, international implementation of Credit Cards, improve/automate masterdata setup, testing support before the supply chain & intercompany go-live- Accounting support mainly during monthly closings- Ad hoc analysis and tasks
- Experience and understanding of pharma / biotech operations
- Start-up experience would be a plus
- Extensive Oracle Fusion experience
- Several years of experience in Finance and Operations
- Fluent in German
- Excellent communication skills, teamplayer
- Energetic, confident, diplomatic, independent and entrepreneurial
Competitive package, international dynamic environment
Michael Page Switzerland