The main tasks and duties of the PA to the Head of Investor Relations, Head of Tax and Head of Treasury are as follows:
* Organization of meetings, conferences and roadshows, for the CEO, CFO and Head of IR to meet with shareholders and financial analysts; this requires close cooperation with internal and external attendees and other parties such as investment banks, in order to coordinate complex multi-day schedules of meetings and travel arrangements in Europe and North America
* Organizational support for Investor Days – high profile events hosted by the company 's senior management, including the CEO, CFO and Regional Heads from around the world
* Assistance in preparation of presentation materials for meetings with investors and financial analysts
* Preparation of correspondence, scheduling appointments, maintaining calendars
* Answering and screening phone calls, coordinating telephone conferences
* Preparation of expense reports
* Payment and preparation of invoices, liaising with current and prospective suppliers
* Organization and maintenance of documents and files
* Providing proactive support on priorities and time management
* Proactive individual with strong time and priority management abilities, able to coordinating multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to deal with a broad range of activities.
* Ability to work accurately, independently and with little supervision, and to perform well under pressure.
* High level of self-initiative and a contributing team player able to work in an international environment.
* Ability to deal with highly sensitive information, maintaining strict confidentiality.
* Strong written and verbal communications skills in English and German; additional languages are an asset.
* Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package for Windows, which includes Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Experience in a similar position preferred.
* Competitive salary.
* International company in a multicultural team.
About Spring Professional
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth – we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch
Frau Carmen Loggia, Assistant, looks forward to answer your questions by phone +41 58 233 3500 or eMail.
You can apply directly online, by eMail, or by post sent to the following address:
Spring Professional Zürich
Frau Carmen Loggia
Please mention reference JN -022018-48647 in your application.