Senior Software Engineer- Java (f/m)
On behalf of our client, an international technology company in Zürich, we are currently on the lookout for a Senior Software Engineer (J2EE) (f/m). You will work with a motivated team and stakeholders in the building of testing frameworks in a fast-paced environment where a high attention to detail is essential. You will bring your expertise in design patterns and exceptional problem solving skills to the role.
- Develop and design backend components using J2EE to create well designed interface with software components
- Work with backend, front end developers and product owners for the planning and implementation of the product
- Engage with team on design, specification, architecture, tool set and technology stacks
- Adoption of new frameworks, technologies to improve base layers integration into development process, feasibility of operation/support
Your Qualification and Skills
- 5+years' experience in software development
- Good knowledge of Agile software development process
- Experience in J2EE development, build/test frameworks
- Architecture experience
- Experience in working with Linux systems
- Interest in new technologies
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to interact with stakeholders internationally
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10139794 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Benjamin Fumagalli, Robert Half Technology.
Robert Half Switzerland
Robert Half Technology Perm