Place of work: Zurich
We are looking for a flexible and reliable specialist with experience in the primary insurance sector. You are mainly responsible for analysis and steering of Managing General Agent (MGA) portfolios as well as for the review of primary insurance tariffs, especially in motor.
Are you interested in working for a successful international reinsurance company?
- Analysis and monitoring of specific Managing General Agent (MGA) portfolios
- Transfer analysis findings into steering impulses for the MGA’s
- Maintain together with the underwriting teams a good and sustainable client relationship
- Review of primary insurance tariffs, in particular motor
- Ensure active knowledge transfer/exchange with the various underwriting units
- Participate actively in projects with clients and support underwriters and client managers to develop new business
- Develop and maintain monitoring and reporting tools
- University degree in quantitative field
- At least 5 years’ experience in the primary insurance sector (profound know-how of Swiss primary insurance market would be a plus)
- Experience in tariff development
- Basic knowledge of legal aspects regarding terms and conditions desirable
- Advanced user of Excel, databases and actuarial tools (e.g. tariffing) and good programming skills
- Good communication skills
- Good team player, flexible and reliable
- Proactive and innovative in solving problems
Our common benefits
NewRe stands for intelligent reinsurance solutions. We serve our clients responsively – with open minds and a refreshing attitude. Our employees are our key asset. We love challenges and flexibly bundle our skills, experience and personalities to deliver outstanding results. Being part of the Munich Re Group, the leading international risk carrier in the field of reinsurance, we combine financial strength with the efficiency and creativity of a medium-sized reinsurer. Excellent opportunities providing you with the scope to realise your full potential await. We look forward to receiving your application.
New Reinsurance Company Ltd., Hansruedi Nohl, Human Resources, Zollikerstrasse 226, CH-8008 Zurich, +41 58 2266 212, www.newre.com