HR Generalist - Talent Acquisition
We are currently looking for an HR Generalist-Talent Acquisition for our rapidly growing Lausanne office. 70% Talent acquisition, 30% HR generalist, the position requires the ability to operate in fast and dynamic environment, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability to changing demands. The successful candidate will work closely with the rest of the HR team and will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle to fill current positions and build a strong talent pipeline.
- Partner with hiring managers to ensure alignment on open positions, job descriptions and tailored recruitment strategies;
- Closely collaborate with selected search companies to source top talents and minimize hiring costs;
- Screen applications and select shortlist of candidates in collaboration with hiring managers;
- Schedule phone, video and face-to-face interviews (booking rooms, sending confirmations, arranging travel, etc.) and scheduling feedback meetings;
- Ensure an outstanding candidate experience through rapid and consistent communication and follow-up feedback;
- Responsible for maintenance of tools & system (ATS system, processes & templates, etc.);
- Demonstrate progress against targets and measuring performance against OKR’s;
- Initiation of personal files and data input for new employees;
- Draft employment agreements and amendments for new and current employees;
- Maintain accurate HRIS, personal files and internal documentation;
- Build good relationships with stakeholders and provide credible and timely advice;
- Provide guidance to managers, team leads and employees on employee relations issues;
- Coordinate all employee change with payroll administration in a timely manner.
- 1-2 years of in-house recruiting experience (publishing industry preferred);
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands and tight deadlines;
- Experience partnering with managers throughout the hiring process and building long term relationships;
- Experience in sourcing candidates through sourcing strategies (i.e. networking, social media, career fairs, headhunting) to maintain a strong candidate pipeline;
- Ability to effectively recruit in a fast-paced, high performance international environment;
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal & written);
- HR generalist experience within a fast-paced environment (desirable);
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or related subjects (or relevant work experience).
EPFL Innovation Park, Building I Floor 3rd 1015 Lausanne