InSphero is the partner of choice for leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to bring safer, more effective drugs to market faster through its robust and highly physiologically relevant suite of 3D InSightTM Discovery and Safety Platforms. The majority of world-class pharmaceutical companies are working with our assay-ready and custom 3D disease models for liver fibrosis, diabetes, cancer and our market-leading solution for predictive liver toxicology. Our dedicated teams of 3D cell-culture experts in Schlieren, Switzerland, and Brunswick, ME, in the US, are changing the way how new drugs are developed.
Commercialization Manager - Microtissue Products
We are looking for a highly motivated and visionary leader to join us as Commercialization Manager. Reporting to the Chief Business Officer, you are mainly responsible for consistent messaging to customers, overall product positioning, as well as business planning support. This requires the readiness to understand our product solutions in depth while always keeping a clear customer focus. Strong interfacing with Marketing, Product Management and Sales is key. You are able to organize people across the organization and to lead teams towards a common goal. The role offers extensive scope to apply and further develop your expertise and is particularly suitable for candidates with a hands-on approach and a can-do mentality, who want to take their career to the next level.
Starting date: as soon as possible. Place of work: Schlieren, Switzerland.
- Responsible for all customer facing marketing communications to ensure consistent product presentation and positioning
- Develop value messaging jointly with Marketing and Product Management
- Build the bridge between Sales and Product Management to provide coherent customer communication
- Ensure consistency of business planning across product areas
- Coordinate and structure sales meetings and trainings
- Support management of strategic partnerships
- Observe cell-biology markets and monitor new trends
- Degree in Life Sciences with marketing and product management experience
- Min. 5 years Life Science Industry experience, of which min. 3 years in a Product or Marketing Manager role
- Strong conceptual and planning skills
- Proven communication and presentation skills, networker, team player
- Strong business sense and entrepreneurial thinking
- Professional English is a must, additional languages are a plus
- Applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland
We are looking for a highly reliable personality who assumes responsibility. We are offering an international and dynamic work environment, which will allow you to participate in shaping InSphero’s future. We are looking forward to receiving your application by e-mail at email@example.com.
Frau Katrin Roduner