DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in life sciences and materials sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 25,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com
Quality IT Systems Lead EU & China (EDM) (f/m)
The purpose of the position is to ensure that the DNP OPS organization maximizes the return from their Quality IT solutions specifically Documentum, through support and continuous improvements that drive product compliance. The DNP application landscape is getting more complex and encompassing different quality systems and/or application platforms, such as SAP, SharePoint, Documentum, LIMS, TrackWise, CDMS etc. that are integral to product compliance. Resources with broad knowledge of these platforms, their integrations and interfaces, and regulatory framework is important for the organization. This position will be especially focused on supporting Documentum and associated systems & platforms.
If you are well experienced in Quality, are a strong technical problem solver and looking for the next challenge where you might learn new IT solutions specifically Documentum and also gain new additional challenging responsibilities, then you might be our candidate. As a Quality IT Systems Lead EU & China (EDM) you will work in local and international teams, located mainly at our global headquarter in Kaiseraugst with also occasional travels to our other production sites around Basel area and also international.
You will find here a highly professional and motivated team and a challenging environment. The vacancy is available as per agreement - We are looking for somebody to start as soon as possible.
- Responsible for the day-to-day key-user and user business support of Documentum at DNP OPS M&T EU/CN Sites
- Ensures roll-out of value-add continuous improvements to Documentum that benefit users and support good documentation practices
- Provides coaching and training to site Key Users and users on Documentum and related documentation processes
- Works with site Key Users to answer questions and resolve incidents. When necessary, submit incidents to the Helpdesk via the Remedy application and verify that incidents are properly resolved
- Works with site Key Users to ensure that User Access requests for the various applications are processed according to the defined quality procedures
- Works with local and global Change Control Boards, as required, to facilitate agreement for proposed change requests and submit them to the proper organization for consideration
- Ensures system validation and compliance is maintained by processing all change requests in a controlled manner
- Ensures that all relevant quality system documentation is kept up-to-date
- Writes and updates relevant SOPs as needed to meet customer and regulatory expectations
- Contributes to the improvement of business processes by working with users to identify quality requirements and improve the usage of Documentum
- Actively, positively engage with users to understand their business and quality challenges
- Translates business requirements and issues into proposals
- Actively, positively engage with Key Users in other regions and BGs to share knowledge and leverage existing solutions
- Displays outside-in, customer-friendly, positive mind-set
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in the field of Business Administration, Information Management or Informatics
- At least 5 years of working experience with the emphasis on business process know-how, IT systems and solutions, compliance/CSV, Project Management etc. and at least 3 years functional experience, including the associated implementation skills, with any of the systems such as - SAP, TrackWise, Documentum, SharePoint, LIMS, CDMS etc. in a compliance/CSV setting
- Experience with consulting activities and/or advising customers (end-users) in a regulated industry in pursuit of product compliance improvements (high level of conceptual and analytical thinking)
- Broad understanding of GAMP, FDA, and other regulations
- Project management skills; ITIL / Remedy foundation
- Fuent in written and spoken English, German and any other language of advantage
- Strong communicator who can engage with all levels in the organization
- Ability to train team members on compliance, IT systems etc
- Ability to work with different cultures
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply online by sending us your cv & motivation letter, reference letters and diplomas in English via our career portal (www.dsm.com/careers). For additional questions, please contact Sanel Hrapic, Recruitment Business Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org - Requisition-ID: 20689. Please be aware that we are not accepting email applications.
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
At DSM our purpose is to create brighter lives for people today and generations to come. We connect our unique competences in Life Sciences and Materials Sciences to create solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Mr. Sanel Hrapic
Recruitment Business Partner