DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in Life Sciences and Materials Sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and biobased materials. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 25,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com .
INTERNSHIP TALENT DEVELOPMENT AND TALENT ACQUISITION (6 MONTHS)
We are looking for a goal-oriented, committed and open-minded new colleague in the position of “Internship Talent Development and Talent Acquisition“. We offer you to work in a global matrix organization with a cross functional team and flexible working hours.
- Preparing global talent review sessions
- Support the team in valuable project work and manage smaller HR projects on your own
- Provide general administrative support e.g. consolidating data, organizing interviews, support in daily business as needed
- General help in Talent Acquisition and Talent Development
- Understanding of the different roles
- Bachelor student or graduate in Communications and/or Business Administration
- Previous internship experience in Talent Acquisition or Talent Development are an advantage
- Excellent knowledge in MS-Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong conceptual and out-of-the-box thinking combined with a high level of initiative and result-orientation
- Work independently, good planning and organization skills
- Excellent English (written and spoken) is a must, German is helpfu l
Location and Conditions
- Location: Kaiseraugst, Switzerland
- Conditions: full-time (100%), 6 months internship
- Start date: 01st June 2018
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online by submitting your CV and motivational letter in English via our career portal www.dsm.com/careers . For additional questions, please contact Désirée Künzle, HR Advisor, email@example.com . Please be aware that we are not accepting email applications.
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Frau Désirée Künzle