CSL Behring – the global biotherapies provider driven by its promise to save lives and to improve the quality of life for people with rare and serious medical conditions.
For our Talent Acquisition Team Europe, we are looking for a:
Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant (f/m)
- Perform targeted full lifecycle recruitment to meet staffing goals in assigned area and across various functions within CSL.
- Manage the entire full lifecycle of recruiting including; stakeholder consulting, posting jobs, developing and executing recruitment plans, sourcing and screening candidate resumes, assessing talent, interviewing candidates, as well as developing and extending formal offers of employment.
- Collaborate and effectively team with international colleagues on global searches and talent sourcing as required.
- Translate business needs (from talent reviews, business plans and growth strategies) into talent acquisition actions; effectively implement global strategies, processes, programs and tools to attract and select high performing talent for all career levels including direct and skilled manufacturing and experienced professionals.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms. Act as the liaison between the third-party and the hiring manager.
- Develop and maintain a network of diverse candidates by using direct sourcing, social media, job boards, Internet, CSL’s career site, internal referrals, advertising, third-party agencies and other technical means to source candidates. Stay informed of diversity trends and innovative recruiting techniques.
- Review candidate resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements. Create and communicate prescreening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval. Prescreen candidates prior to presentation.
- Consult to and influence internal clients while providing a high level of service. Clearly define and communicate process and respective roles. Prepare hiring managers and interview teams to understand job requirements and expectations. Ensure candidates get assessed (including appropriate formal assessments) against appropriate criteria. Follow-up regularly and ensure timeliness of the recruitment process. Promote and manage adherence to Global Talent Acquisition standards, processes and guidelines.
- Represent CSL to candidates in a positive and professional manner. Source talent for key open positions and proactively build talent pipelines for future mission critical and strategic needs. Effectively manage use of sourcing tools in order to optimally promote CSL and increase positive awareness in the market. Provide talent research activities and targeted talent intelligence gathering.
- Recruit candidates and extend offers of employment to selected candidates in collaboration with the hiring manager and HR Business Partner, all the while operating within the guidelines of CSL’s compensation policy and Global Talent Acquisition standards.
- Implement Talent Acquisition strategy at a given location, ensure adoption of Talent Acquisition processes and systems.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of business is required
- Master’s degree preferred in a human resources or business related field
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in full lifecycle recruiting
- Experience in multiple recruiting environments (i.e., more than one organization or agency) with a wide variety of job disciplines required
- Previous experience using a top-tier applicant tracking system (experience using Workday a plus)
- Leadership/executive recruiting experience required (up to Sr. Director level)
- A combination of internal and consulting or agency experience preferred
- Deep knowledge of local employment related labor laws required
- Direct Soucing and LinkedIn Recruiter/Xing experience required
- Global experience highly desired
- Fluent English is required, German good to have
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the Globe and consider building a career that MAKES A DIFFERENCE. Become part of the CSL team today!
CSL Behring offers a fair, performance-oriented salary with an attractive bonus system as well as an excellent company retirement plan consisting of early pension schemes and a top-notch supplementary retirement provision. Our employees also have the benefit of flexible working hours. In order to optimally coordinate career and family, we offer an option at our day-care centre for small children, as well as school vacation care for school-aged children and an option for caregiver leave.
CSL Behring AG
Mr Vincent Klauser
Talent Acquisition Consultant
P.O. Box 1230